Skip to main content

Ferry Bring Peoples From Side To Side On Mekong River Of Cambodia

  Ferry Bring Peoples From Side To Side On Mekong River Of Cambodia Hi Friends, Welcome to my blogger "168 168 Never Quit". This is my new video. if you like this video so please comment, share, subscribe. Thank you very much Rorn Entertainment Channel Mix Plants Along The Street

Work out at home exercises

 I have been depressed for a few years now and have gained ~60 pounds since. Today I'm deciding to break the negative cycle and take back the control of my life. For me, it starts with getting back in shape and feeling healthier and awesome. I'll do this workout once everyday. I want to be healthy and get out of bed every day. I just did this workout for the first time, and I’m feeling great. 

This man is so good, he really knows how to encourage and push one to completion. It's not about perfection, it's about progress. Be determined and give it your personal best.

I’m 69 years old, overweight and completely out of shape with asthma.  I am so tired of making excuses and feel very depressed and ashamed of myself.  Gonna start this today and do what I can.  Wish me luck everyone. UPDATE: 

Work out at home  exercises

First I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and encouragement you guys have shown me over the past two months. As of today (June 9th) I’ve lost 10 pounds and it feels wonderful because I can actually work in the yard now and I haven’t done that in a long long time. I’m still doing the same work out, I’m doing it about four times a week - I went a little crazy and was doing it twice a day and I think I overdid it so now it’s four times a week. 

I’m in it for the long-haul - so please know I appreciate all the kind words you’ve given me. Thank you everyone.  You guys have been my inspiration.  Update 10/11/20. I feel great.  I’ve lost 30 lbs and have a lot more energy.    And I had a birthday ~ now I’m 70.   Thanks for all the wonderful comments they have really motivated me.  

Blessings to all of you.  Update 1/21/2021...everything is going great.  I continue to lose weight and have lost 52 lbs...I’m so proud of myself and want to thank all of you for your continued support.  It’s great, I can actually walk and exercise without hurting.   All of you have been such a blessing to me.  I’ll continue to update.

I have been overweight since I was in high school and I’m 21 now but I have been so tired of being overweight and feeling like crap so I finally decided it was time to get into shape and lose weight! I only got 18 minutes in since I haven’t worked out in probably 3 years but I’m definitely gonna do this every night and hopefully I can get to that 30 min mark! I’m proud I made it to 18 min!

For those saying they only did so many minutes and didn’t finish, I’m here to tell you that you should be proud of yourself for using your courage to start a workout.  So you only did 7 minutes, that’s 7 minutes you weren’t riding the couch.  Don’t overwhelm yourself and don’t beat yourself up! Take it day by day.  You’re a warrior!!!!!