Skip to main content

Ferry Bring Peoples From Side To Side On Mekong River Of Cambodia

  Ferry Bring Peoples From Side To Side On Mekong River Of Cambodia Hi Friends, Welcome to my blogger "168 168 Never Quit". This is my new video. if you like this video so please comment, share, subscribe. Thank you very much Rorn Entertainment Channel Mix Plants Along The Street

iOS 14.4.1 and iOS 14.5 Beta 3 - Features

Hi everyone Aaron here for Zollotech and ios  14.4.1 has been out for a few days as well as  ios 14.5 beta 3 which has been out for a couple  of weeks and so I want to talk about the overall  experience battery life the remaining issues and  whether or not you should install ios 14.4.1 if  you haven’t already now the first thing is ios  14.5 beta 3 has a new feature that’s been found  I think it’s the last thing that I’ve been able to  find with it and some people are seeing this not  everyone but if you have a phone call and you’ve  had a recent phone call or a missed phone call  you may get this notice at the top where it  says silence unwanted calls now we’ve had  that feature for quite some time but it tells  you a little notification about it and also  it looks like this the first time you open it  will pop up on screen full screen and tell you  to turn on skull silencing if you want to reduce  interruptions for example so that’s something new  that some people are seeing I didn’t see it  on my phones but some people are seeing this  now as far as ios 14.4.1 will cover that first  and I’m running that on my iphone 11 pro max  now if you enjoy these follow-ups be sure to  subscribe if you haven’t done that already

That would be fantastic if you’d like to  see more of these videos and the different  sort of iphone updates and reviews i do as  well now the first thing with ios 14.4.1 is  that it’s actually been pretty good depending  on who you ask now if you’re looking for  specific features everything seems to be  very similar to what you had with ios 14.4  some people are still seeing lags or lagging  when you close the apps for example and so lag  seems to be an issue for some but in general  the performance has been great for most people  the overall experience has been really what you  would expect no real issues other than what you  might have had with 14.4 but there are quite  a few things that people mentioned that still  sort of exist in this update that were waiting  for them to fix with ios 14.5 for example a lot  of people are saying they don’t notice anything  but there’s quite a few people saying that they  have issues with Bluetooth still. 

So if you’re  using air pods and you’re switching between iphone  and ipad a lot of people are still having issues  not only connecting to their iphone but just with  Bluetooth in general with third-party headphones  and everything else so there’s definitely an issue  here with Bluetooth that’s true on beta 3 as well  with ios 14.5 so there’s some issues there some  people are un unable to download text messages as  well so there’s some bugs there I experienced that  on 14.5 beta 3 today as well so there’s something  going on with that that could be on apples server  side if were using message for example but  there’s something going on there also green tin  is not fixed with ios 14.4.1 but is being fixed  with 14.5 many people have noticed a significant  reduction in green tint especially on dark screens  when booting up for example with 14.5 so I think.

They’ll continue to finish this or fix this before  its finished and release to the public now as far  as other issues well like I said some people are  still seeing lagging when you’re closing apps  and some people are also saying that the phone  is getting unreasonably hot so it’s getting  overly warm and that can reduce battery power of  course if it’s doing a lot of processing in the  background which would use the processor more and  reduce the overall experience and cause it to lag  

so some people are seeing excessive heat that’s  not a lot of people but there’s definitely people  mentioning it with this update and then finally  people are saying safari has been slow for them  on and off so sometimes safari works great  sometimes it doesn’t if I go into it now you’ll  see I’m on the apple website let’s see how fast it  is here it seems to be okay of course some of this  can be due to your overall connection whether that  be through Wi-Fi or 5g or 4g depending on what  device you’re using but some people are seeing  that sort of poor experience with safari on 14.4.1  so overall battery life on ios 14.4.1 is actually.  

iOS 14.4.1 and iOS 14.5 Beta 3 - Features

Okay depending on who you ask now well take a  look at the comments a little bit later but 55  of you are saying that its better based on the   comments on the community poll so 55 are saying  it’s the same you didn’t notice anything or its  better or significantly improved 45 of you are  saying that it’s not as good and its very poor  generally the people that are saying that it’s  not good are having issues with it getting warm  or have just installed it usually it will take  a couple days to sort of stabilize and others  have been saying battery health has gone down  now generally when it goes down from say 99  this is my 11 pro max that I used full time for a  year and it went down to 93 its normal to go down.  

Not from updates but just the overall  degradation of the physical battery so  every time you install an update it rechecks  what it is and this will go down over time  unfortunately until batteries have a new  formulation and someone comes out with a  better battery this is going to happen this  happens on android and in fact in many cases  when people use fast charging a lot on android  with some of the very fast chargers I’ve seen  this degrade much quick much more quickly on say  an android phone as opposed to say an iphone but  it just depends on which phone you’re using how  you’re charging it but generally eighty percent  after two years is normal if you fast charge all  the time it may degrade a little bit more quickly.

I tend to charge this overnight all of the time  now overall battery on 14.4.1 I wanted to show  you some real world usage so I took a screenshot  from my wife’s phone she’s got an iphone 12 pro  it’s been charged every night wirelessly every  single night when it needs to charge and if she’s  in the car she charges it as well on a wireless  charger her battery health is 100 that’s pretty  normal if you do that sort of charging I find that  that leaving it on the charger overnight is  

not a problem especially because we have optimized  battery charging which brings it up to 80 percent  holds it there and then finishes to 100  before you get up usually in the morning  take it off the charger and you’re ready to go but  either way before they had that I always charged  it overnight and didn’t have too much of an issue  with that her battery life overall you can see  this day this was yesterday she got two hours  and 43 minutes of screen on time two hours and  35 minutes of screen off time and used about 50  percent of her battery maybe a little bit less so  she’s getting about five hours of screen on time  with this phone that’s if she was to use a hundred  percent of her battery I took a look at the next  day you’ll see four hours and 20 minutes of screen  on time two hours and one minutes of screen  off time at almost 75 percent of her battery.

So day to day it varies quite a bit but five to  six hours is pretty normal with an iphone 12 pro  and so I’d say that’s pretty decent battery  life she hasn’t been complaining about it  and hasn’t had any issues there now with ios  14.5 beta 3 well I’ve been running that full  time on my iphone 12 pro max the iphone 11  also has it and my ipad pro 12.9 from 2020  and so the overall experience here I went  over in detail a week or so ago but one thing  I consistently see over and over which I left on  the iphone 11 is if you reboot the phone and you  go into your settings you’ll see that you’ll have  to update apple id settings I see this over and  over with a reboot a lot of people are complaining  about it and it’s something I’ve seen regularly if  you reboot it on the beta its really annoying  because you have to sign back in every time  and it’s not a huge issue other than that  it’s more of an annoyance than anything else  other people are saying that handoff isn’t  working and I’m experiencing the same thing  if you’re using handoff from your iphone to a  home pod mini for example it just doesn’t work.

So here is my home pod mini and when I try and  bring the phone near it handoff just doesn’t work  anymore I suspect they’ll fix this with the next  one but also I have the home pod mini betas running  on here and stereo pairing doesn’t work right  sometimes you can request something from siri  and for whatever reason it only plays in one  of them if they’re stereo paired sometimes it  doesn’t play at all if I airplay from my phone to  them it doesn’t work right so there’s definitely  some issues with it and I hope they fix that  fairly soon I’ve had issues with touch from  time to time and others are having issues with  the phone crashing apps not really lagging so  much when you’re closing out an app it seems to  be okay most of the time you saw a little bit of  frame rate stutter there so it’s not perfect but  it is beta 3 and hopefully they’ll fix this with  future releases but another issue is with magsafe  I hear this a lot but my phones experience this as  well if we turn the screen off and you’re using an  iphone 12 series phone put on magsafe it charges  but you don’t get the animation that was really  nice before I imagine they’ll bring this back  in a future update as they know it’s broken and  I’ve seen some feedback from those of you that  have reported it and let me know and many people  are saying their feedback is being acknowledged  for these issues that I’m mentioning to you so  hopefully we’ll see these resolved very soon. 

Apples acknowledged them and said they’ll be fixed  in future updates so I would expect those to be  fixed with well by the final release for sure  also notifications still are an issue for some  I’m actually not having an issue notifications  work on instagram for me for example but some  are still seeing that issue and if you are I  would recommend reinstalling that application  since they seem to be coming in without a problem  other than that there’s a couple little weird  glitches here and there with touch stopping and  not working sometimes you can touch in an app and  scroll but you can’t touch on a link for example  and then again Bluetooth like I said so lots of  things that are going on with this beta and as  far as the overall usage of it seems to be okay  and performance is fine but it’s got some weird  bugs in it which you want to report and feedback  now like I said battery life on 14.4.1 is good  for most people but a lot of people are saying.

iOS 14.4.1 and iOS 14.5 Beta 3 - Features

That battery life on beta 3 is decent as  well it’s not always great for everyone  but that usually comes down to what apps you’re  using so if I go into my settings for example  well go over to settings go to battery  health on my 12 pro max is still 100  and like I said I charge my phones overnight every  night and well go to the last 10 days and well  take a look at yesterday so yesterday I used 50 of  the battery or so and had 4 hours and 13 minutes  of screen on time 4 hours and 16 minutes of  screen off time playing music and things like that  the day before I used two hours now I’m getting  about 8 to 10 hours of screen on time with the 12  pro max I recently turned off some notifications  that were popping up on my screen and making my  screen light up so I should see some improvements  over the next few days but in general I would say  its decent battery life as you can see here I had  three hours and 16 minutes a few days ago and only  used a quarter of the battery life so if we times  that by four wed have about 12 hours of screen  on time which is quite good so it just depends on  how you’re using your phone so I think it’s pretty  good there now ipad os 14.5 beta 3 continues to  have subpar battery life for me so if I go to the  settings for example and go to battery well wait  for it to load you can see it was last charged.  

Yesterday or a couple days ago at 4 51 p.m to 100  since then it’s only been used a couple hours and  it really drains very fast so five hours of screen  on time on a beta is okay somebody said  that’s unacceptable and it is if this was a public  release but this is a beta having this issue and  so if this continues with the public release I’ll  completely wipe this device and start over and see  if that fixes it you can see my home ins and lock  screen continue to be something that that pops  up a lot so I need to fix that make sure those  notifications stop as they’re making the screen  sort of light up however the overall experience  on the ipad is quite good I’ve had zero issues  with this whatsoever whether that be with the  magic keyboard or any of these updates it seems  to be working really well other than battery life  it’s been really great it’s not warm everything’s  working great it’s just that battery life in  general now should you install ios 14.4.1 well  

I would say for the security issues alone I would  install it since you’re going from 14.4 to 14.4.1  which patches a major security flaw so I would  update just for that just for the security of it  but you really won’t see much of a difference  after a couple of days if you give it a few days.

let it sort of do its thing in the background  make sure all the apps are sort of not really  indexing it’s not trying to find anything and  also be sure to check your battery to make sure  that there’s something not using it excessively  so make sure you update that and it should be  pretty good but that security update is major so  I’d make sure you update for that reason now  as far as ios 14.5 beta 4 or release candidate I  was quite surprised we didn’t see one this week  so based off that I would expect one probably as  soon as next week so I thought for sure we’d have  one this week apple has been very unpredictable in  2021 so it seems like they’re still unpredictable. 

In fact  expected an announcement for wwdc 2021  today since last year they announced it on the  13th which was Friday last year so this is close  enough that I thought we’d see an announcement for  wwdc 2021 in June where well see ios 15 for  the first time and get ios 15 beta 1. that’ll  be released to developers and public beta testers  a little bit after that with a final release in  September of ios 15 generally but this year like  I said they’ve been unpredictable so this coming  week I would expect an update either on Monday  or Tuesday with a release candidate at this point  since its rumored that there’s going to be  an event on the 23rd and if apple does have  an event on the 23rd usually well get the release  candidate the week before so we could have a beta  4 they could even release it at this point since  they’ve really changed things up but I think.

Well see a beta 4 or release candidate early next  week given that they didn’t release anything this  week so far so that’s what I’m really thinking  they’re going to do but like I said they’ve been  unpredictable for quite some time now as far  as the YouTube community poll before we take a  look at that here are the statistics about what  people mentioned when it comes to battery life  lagging freezing heat and crashing so this is  how many people mentioned it and where I get the  battery numbers from ios 14.4.1 for example are  I take all of these 101 comments or so go through  them individually and then see how many people say  its good or bad or the same so that’s how I get  all this information its straight from you with  different people having different experiences with  different apps here’s all the devices people are  using at the time of the pull and so as you can  see the iphone 11 is one of the most used as well  as the 12 pro banks now let’s go ahead and take a  look at the YouTube community poll now as you can  see at the time of this video there’s 14 000 votes  and as you can see 56 percent of you said that  its great five percent say that its terrible  twelve percent say okay but some bugs 13 are using  the betas and someone said earlier today that they  were surprised that they thought more people on  this would be using the beta than they are but  not that many people use betas usually and then  14 are using android so that number actually went  up this week you can also see the same statistics  for ios 14.5 beta 3 for example with 34 000 votes.

iOS 14.4.1 and iOS 14.5 Beta 3 - Features

So if you want to take a look at those I leave  all of these polls here if you want to look at  them yourself on the community page now there’s  356 comments at the time of this video lets go  ahead and sort those and take a look at some of  them now as you can see here Maurice Kennedy said  still no notification for sms messages happy and  snappy said it’s been great on my iphone 7 plus if  we go down a little bit you’ll see ps said I would  advise not to install 14.4.1 it has major bugs but  this seems to be the minority from what I’m seeing  but again it depends on what apps you’re using and  more Mr. Sims says iphone 11 pro max on ios 14.4.1  no issues working great Kofi lord said not as good  as 14.4 and sometimes camera froze when you  want to snap a bash PR says having app closing  lag issues more frequently now there seems to be  an issue with phone call and whatsapp calls where.

 I can’t seem to use the latter if I immediately  finish a phone call and try to place a whatsapp  call Bluetooth connectivity when receiving a call  still remains where I have to manually select my  Bluetooth headset as an audio option instead of  automatically selecting Bluetooth not great for  me gixxer rider says ios 14.4.1 has been great on  my iphone 12 pro max Luke Sullivan said it’s been  amazing on iphone 11 battery life is amazing  as well as performance and as you can see  already there’s a stark contrast in people having  issues with battery versus people having a great  experience with battery xo says I’m on iphone 7  with ios 14.4.1 with ios 14.4 was a bit of lag  but now I haven’t experienced any lag I think  it’s all right but still I have a problem with  the battery pronoy if I’m saying that correctly  says the battery performance has been great so far  and I’m zero stutters I’m using iphone 11. Jacquards one-way solution says for iphone  11 its great the phone battery has improved much  more and no lag anymore hope ios 14.5 will work  the same as this minor update fourteen point four  point one dishwater vasa says weird app icon getting  stuck every time.

I’m changing home screens after  swiping up from an app also the oiled panel is  not turning off on dark backgrounds and it still  exists that also should be fixed in ios 14.5 aldo  says my se2 loses internet signal Juan Espinoza  says ios 14.4.1 has been very good on my iphone 11  and battery life is very good as well the only  problem I’m getting my mail notifications two  hours later than the time they were sent so  definitely an issue and I saw some of that with  

the beta as well srivam Chris and Agrawal  hopefully I said that right I’m noticing to raise  the raise to wake feature sometimes isn’t working  as good as it was on 14.4 noticing that there is  some delay Nicki says I’m using ios 14.4.1  on my iphone 10 and its really good so far  battery life seems to have improved a bit over  14.4 because I barely have standby battery loss  overnight anymore and performance also feels a  bit smoother than an ios 14.4 can’t wait for ios 14.5 though great video as always Erin thank you  and like I said before there’s a stark contrast  between some people having great battery life  and a great experience and no drain overnight to  people having really bad drain Dennis w says.

Okay  so far on my SC 2020 and ipad 6th gen ios 14.4.1  lagging so much on my iphone se 2016 and files  apps crashing when I select a large number of text  and let’s take a look at one more my iphone  is flickering while watching video content  like movies or shows the blacks flicker gray  and when using the volume bar the top of my  screen turns grey I hope it’s a software issue  because I’ve had this phone for less than a week  first iphone since iphone 5s and that particular  issue is being addressed with ios 14.5  many have said that its fixed already in most  situations so hopefully you’ll see that in  a week or two at this point and that’s  it for ios 14.5 beta 3 and ios 14.4.1  I’m really looking forward to the public release  of 14.5 and even more so to ios 15. if you’d  like to get your hands on this wallpaper of course.

Apple M1X iMac Release Date & Price – M1X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Keyboard Evolution 1983-2015

I don’t have a Lisa Keyboard, and they’re quite rare and expensive. But here’s what it looked like, it was quite large and clunky. Although not really any wider than a modern Apple keyboard . So, this is the original Macintosh keyboard. It’s kind of tall, and notice that it has no arrow keys, no function keys and no number pad. Apparently, Steve Jobs believed that everybody would use the mouse for everything, except typing. It uses an RJ-11 type connector, similar to a phone cord. The mouse actually had its own separate connector, and did not connect to the keyboard at all. This is about as basic as it gets. I can plug my telephone into it, for some reason. So, one thing I noticed about this is that there are no indicators on where to put your fingers. I’ve never heard a keyboard echo before. It’s not real springy or anything. It does have… …metallic kind of noise to it. But, DAVID: This is the Apple Desktop Bus keyboard. As the name suggests, this was the first keyboard to use the new

The AdLib Gold Experience

Greetings folks, and today on LGR I am proud to present the fabled AdLib Gold 1000 Stereo Sound Adapter. An IBM PC-compatible sound card which, after multiple delays, launched at a suggested price of $299 in the US sometime in late 1992. More or less, its release is a bit complicated but we’ll get to that. For now lemme just go ahead and say how much I’m freak in’ out with excitement recording this footage. Cuz dude, seeing an AdLib Gold in person, still in the box, unused? Among retro PC enthusiasts, that’s like finding a golden unicorn that craps diamonds, it’s just not a thing. Yet here it is, looking’ spiffy! And it’s all thanks to Trixter, aka Jim Leonard of The Old-school PC, Check out his YouTube channel if you’re into this kind of thing too, the man’s a fountain of knowledge and some of the items in his collection are literally one of a kind. Not the least of which being this pristine AdLib Gold 1000, a card that I’ve been wondering about ever since I was eight years old lookin

IBM 8516 Touchscreen CRT Monitor

Greetings and welcome to LGR Oddware where were taking a look at hardware and software that is odd, forgotten, and obsolete! And today it is the IBM 8516 CRT touchscreen from the beginning of the 1990s. And yeah you can touch and draw and do all kinds of things that you would normally do with a mouse or light pen or whatever else -- just with your fingers! And so let’s see what this thing is and what it can do. All right so this is the IBM PS/2 Model 8516 13-inch CRT touchscreen monitor first introduced in June of 1991 for a suggested retail price of $1695 US dollars, holy crap. That would be almost $3,100 at the time of this recording, not a cheap price for a 13-inch VGA monitor back then.  It was built by IBM to be compatible with PCs running DOS, Windows 3 -- and IBM OS/2 of course, because they were still pushing it rather hard when this came out. And as advanced and awesome as it was for its time it was not the first of its kind as far as touchscreen CRTs, not by a long shot.  For

The Advantech I.Q. Unlimited with BASIC and a Z80 CPU.

Hello, and welcome back to the 8-Bit Guy. In this episode, I want to show you this bizarre little computer known as the IQ Unlimited by Advantech. Now, you might be wondering “What is this company Advantech?” Well, if you turn the computer over you’ll see it was actually produced by Video Technology Electronics, otherwise known as V-Tech.” Yes, that’s the same V-Tech that has produced tons of cordless telephones, kids learning computers, baby monitors, and a variety of other things. They are also the ones that built the Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone, along with the matching Laser XT which was a PC clone. They also produced the laser line of portable computers, and even a series of proprietary desktop computers that carried the laser brand name. So, needless to say V-Tech is no stranger to making computers. But, I think this may be the strangest one they ever made. The front of the box claims it to be complete, powerful, simple, and affordable. They are also those that built th

Words of Krom Ngoy

Words of Kram Ngoy This Brahma song is translated to tell Khmer men and women To be mindful should be diligent. Do not be lazy, do not be too stupid, try to learn numbers, learn the alphabet Learn all the virtues, supernatural wisdom combined with ideas. Born to see through, even from afar           Really good at thinking about everything. Fools do not wake up like blind people on both sides           There is no image of a cheap sinner born ignorant. The human race, though high and low, descended from the Pao clan.           Evil, good, black and white, cut off descendants like ancestors. Ignorant people are not venerated as a religion           The monks know the Dharma, the students study hard. The ignorant breed is not very wise, the crooked breed is not very gentle           Straight seed until the true seed does not disappear. Innocent parents do not want their children to be ignorant           Cursing for the children to know. Ignorant father sees his son never angry          

The best gaming laptop for MS-DOS games

The other day, I used to be reading this old Computes Gazette magazine from 1983. and that I saw this card you'll send off for more information. happen if I filled it out and sent it off? Well, stick around till the top and I'll show you the result. Most of the time, stepping into Retro Gaming are often quite challenge. Even the old Atari 2600 her, for instance, it are often very challenging to seek out a contemporary TV or monitor that you simply. On the brilliant side, the games are pretty easy to affect. All you've got to try to to is locate them online, or thrift shop, or whatever and you purchase the sport, and you recognize, But, things get even harder once you start watching old computers. For instance, the Commodore 64 uses a disk format that's essentially foreign today.  It's no means to attach to the web, and albeit you've got a pile of blank disks, getting the games copied over to them from the web could be a nightmare. Now, if you fast forward just a

Strangest Computer Designs of the '80s

OMG Mr. LGR!!! You made my day showing the Seiko computer watch series. I collect these things and Have almost  the entire lineup up including the weird UC-2200. The only one I'm missing is the "wrist mac" which was essentially a Seiko RC4400 but marketed and sold for Apple. It could be considered the first apple watch! That design for the Elwro-800 actually seems pretty good and I wish I had it for the C64 back in the day. That wire holder could have been used for holding a computer magazine with a user made program which they always had in the magazines back in the day. Even now it would be good for data input from a written copy, or even writers who like to get their pre-writing done on paper. They were the machines we were taught Turing language on -- and compiling even a tiny Turing program on them was unbelievably slow.  I really liked the GUI on them though, but we never really used the GUI much; all the programming we did was in a text file run through a compiler

Will Kill Your Computer

Hey guys, this is Austin, and this is the USB Killer. Now, it might not look like much, however this will straight up kill your computer. So, this is a device that’s used to test hardware, so while it looks like an ordinary USB device, instead, there’s a series of capacitors inside. So, if you plug it into a computer, it will charge those capacitors up, and once they’re full it turns around and releases all of that power at 240 volts straight back into the computer, in theory killing it. It doesn’t take much to be able to pop this thing open. Now, before we proceed: Do not try this at home. Seriously. Not only is it very possible for this thing to kill electronics, but it’s also. And by being careful, I mean don’t try this at home. We have an Asus Chrome book.  Now, USB Killer claims that this is going to work on around 95 percent of computers, and the reason for that is that while some computers have properly capped USB ports, most have completely unprotected ports, which means that i

Lost Colony of Roanoke

 The broken anchor is pretty sketch. Sounds like the colony might have been wiped out and Smith not wanting to return to England and say "my bad they all died" was able to save face by saying "We have proof they are safe and moved location.  Near the end of the 16th century, a man by the name of John White embarked on a transatlantic voyage. His destination was the island of Roanoke along the southeastern coast of North America. On this island, White had established an English colony some three years before and he was now returning to resume his position as Governor. After a long and difficult journey, White finally reached the site of the colony only to find the more than one hundred men, women, and children had left behind had disappeared. Before White had a chance to conduct a more extensive search, the ship returned to England and in its wake, it left a mystery.  Raleigh was soon thereafter knighted by Queen Elizabeth I and the new land was to be named Virginia in ho

BootSkin XP - A Boot Screen Customization Tool for Windows XP

 Hello everybody and welcome back . We’re going to be taking a look at a pretty cool little piece of software for Windows XP, and there’s also a version for Windows Vista, called BootSkin. And this is a little bit of an older program. This was released, I want to say, somewhere in the mid-2000s. This is actually a piece of software that I used on a couple of my Windows XP , and even some my Windows Vista machines like over 10 years ago. It’s been a while since I’ve used this piece of software. But what this software allows you to do is, as you can probably tell by the name, it allows you to skin and customize your Windows boot screen, add a little bit more personality to your system and make your boot screen look more unique so, you know it’s gonna be much different than everybody else’s which just says Windows XP when it boots up. And this is made by a company called StarDock and I’ve used a couple of different StarDock programs before there’s another one of my favorite programs from